Welcome to the application system for the 2020 Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program.
The Borlaug Fellowship Program provides opportunities for short-term research projects to improve agricultural productivity, economic development, and food security in an applicant’s home country. The fellowship offers training and collaborative opportunities for agricultural research, international agricultural economics, leadership, and policy to researchers and policymakers. Competitively selected fellows will work one-on-one with a U.S. mentor who will coordinate the training program. After completion of the fellowship, the mentor will visit the fellow's home institution to continue their collaboration. USDA will select U.S. host institutions and mentors for each fellow. We will only accept applications on approved topics for eligible countries. Please contact the USDA Foreign Agricultural Service Post in your home country. Submissions from candidates in ineligible countries and proposals unrelated to approved topics will not be considered.
USDA will accept applications until February 18th, 2020.
- If you have an account, please click on the Sign In button.
- If you do not have an account, please click on the Sign Up button to create one.
- After you register, you will receive a link by email to activate your account.
- If you are looking for more information, feel free to visit our website at http://www.fas.usda.gov/programs/borlaug-fellowship-program
- If you have any questions about the application process, please contact: BorlaugFellowships@fusda.gov
- If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact https://help.fluidreview.com/ and the software application providers can help address your question.